Skip to main content

Can i sue my landlord for mold problems in my apt? i have allergies and asthma.

Miami, FL |

so due to this problem and having to walk around with an epipen can i proceed with that?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If the landlord fails to correct the mold situation after you have notified him about it, his failure to fix the problem may constitute a "contructive eviction," which would allow you to leave the apartment prior to the expiration of your lease. If you have any questions about your legal rights, you should contact an experienced real estate lawyer in your area.

Disclaimer: This answer is provided for informational purposes only, does not constitute legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Actual legal advice can only be provided after completing a comprehensive consultation in which all of the relevant facts are discussed and reviewed.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer