Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Can I sue if the top of my hot tea from am pm popped off and burned me in my car car and left 2nd degree burns and an infection?

Sponsored Listings

3 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer