Skip to main content

Can I Sue HCCC on the big island of Hawaii

Keaau, HI |

To whom it may concern: Hello, My name is . I was incarcerated in HCCC 2-15-11-3-15-11, I tried to fined out Hoo can help me but no one wanes to, I was sleeping on a 2 inch mate on the floor for 28 days had no change of close for 29 day and my sheet an blanket has not bin changed all the time I was there. I call the Department of heath thy toted my to call Lego Ade I did, And thy Gave me three other number's to call to call three other lawyer's I did that and they toted me to call the Department of heath' I am going in circles for over 2 Years what can I do. Can you tale me or let me know and if you can't then ho can so I can ceap going around the bush. E-Mail me @ Thaink you for your time.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


What exactly is the issue you have?

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at


Call a local civil rights lawyer to investigate.


Sit down with a local civil rights lawyer to find out whether you have an actionable cause of action or not.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer