Skip to main content

Can I sue for non-disclosure?

Camarillo, CA |

I purchased my house in So. Calif. approx 2 years ago with constant plumbing problems since they day I moved in. I just found out I have a slab leak that will cost thousands. I think the prior owners knew and tried to cover it up. Now they've moved out of state and I'm stuck with a money pit. What can I do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If they are out of state you may have to sue them in federal court but they are definitely liable for breach of contract and various warranties the law implies into home sales.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer