CAN I SUE DCF FOR DISTRESS ON MY BEHALF AND FOR ACCUSING ME OF PHYSICAL ABUSE AND NEGLECT A 6 YRS OLD THAT'S A LIAR?

Taunton, MA |

THE LITTLE GIRL ALREADY GOT HER MOM IN TROUBLE AND SHE WAS PUT IN A FOSTER HOME. THE FIRST FOSTER GAVE HER BACK BECAUSE SHE WAS HARD TO HANDLE. NOW THE SECOND FOSTER NEVER PUNISH HER WHEN SHE DID SOMETHING BAD. SHE WAS THEN GIVING CUSTODY TO HER FATHER THAT LIVED WITH ME AND MY KIDS. THE LITTLE GIRL LIED SO MUCH THAT WE DIDN'T KNOW WHEN SHE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH. NOW SHE GOT HER FATHER ARRESTED FOR PHYSICAL ABUSE AND SHE ACCUSES ME ALSO OF PHYSICAL ABUSE AND FOR THAT REASON I NOW HAVE DCF, I GOT EVICTED FROM HOUSING AND IM STRESSING SO MUCH THAT WITH ALL THESE COURT APPOINTMENT MY JOB IS IN JEOPARDY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

suing DCF is not impossible but difficult. Contact a family court or child abuse/custody attorney for an opinion. If you have an attorney, rely on your attorney.

DISCLAIMER: I am not your attorney and readers employ any information provided herein at their own risk. Any comment is for general educational purposes only, and is based only on the limited facts provided, which may or may not be true. It is not legal advice upon which you may rely, as the commenter has not interviewed witnesses or examined any evidence, and has not researched the applicable law. Available defenses may prevent the success of any claim. Competent legal advice should always be obtained from a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction before taking any legal action or filing suit.

Contact an attorney to represent you. Those are some pretty serious accusations.

Melissa Levine is a licensed attorney in Massachusetts. All answers are based on Massachusetts law and should not be construed as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed by Attorney Levine answering your question. It is advisable to consult with an attorney about your personal legal concerns.

Now after a month 1/2 dcf put charges to me for a&b with dangerous weapon/aggravated 265/15a(c) which is a felony. This is so confusing because when this happen back in november dcf told me that the little girl said that i never hit her so what happen now the girl change her mind. I'm very stress and depress because of this and i spoke to my boss and he said that even if is dismissed i will probably get fired.

You need to consult with an attorney to assist you, and the little girl needs to be in therapy. Children don't act out like this wholly on their own, something happened to her somewhere, sometime.

This is not legal advice until I am retained and have reviewed all facts about your situation.