Skip to main content

Can I sue dcf, and what lawyer would handle the case I have?

New Smyrna Beach, FL |

A dcf worker tried to bribe me to his urine for a UA in exchange for sexual favors. The dcf worker got arrested after admitting to what happend and is now incarcerated.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You would need a personal injury attorney, and you would have to show that DCF had some reason to believe this person might behave in this fashion and did nothing to stop it. For example if they knew he had a history of this kind of behavior, but hired him anyway.

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this answer. It’s easy and appreciated.


Probably not. This sounds like something that would be totally outside of the employees job duties.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239