Skip to main content

Can I sue another person for entrapment?

Manitowoc, WI |

I voluntarily had sex with a man who later admitted to sabotaging the condom . I subsequently became pregnant . Can I sue him in a civil suit for entrapment or something similar . He now makes my life a living hell with threats to call child services , call the county court commissioner . He lies about being employed and has only paid one payment of child support since it was ordered to begin April of 2012 . What is my recourse , if any .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I am going to repost this under family law. I don't see a personal injury case here.


Wisconsin used to have a cause of action for "wrongful birth." I am not sure if it applies to lay people or only to doctors. I would consult with a local family law attorney and see what they say.


Retain a local child support lawyer.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer