Can I sue a school for unwanted student loans?

Santa Monica, CA |

I'm a military vet. I applied for a school that said, the only way I would be able to enroll is if I filed for student loans. I did on an agreement that they would cancel it was soon as my VA benefits kicked a few weeks later. As it turned out they never canceled my student loans because I found out about it when I dropped out of that school. I have a financial plans made by the school that shows that all my tuition is being paid for by the VA.

The Los Angeles County Bar Association has a pro bono program of volunteer lawyers to help veterans. Here is the link. http://www.lacba.org/showpage.cfm?pageid=13207 Call the County Bar, you may be able to find ways to secure help and advice for your situation.

Disclaimer: Please understand that I am not offering legal advice, nor forming an attorney-client relationship with you. I am not representing you, nor doing anything to protect your legal rights. If you believe that you have suffered a legal wrong, take action before any statute or limitations expires, or your right to do so may be lost forever.