Asked in San Francisco, CA

Can I stop my X from asking full custody of our child with a child support court case for back arrearage?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings