Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Can i stay/work in the USA if my E3 visa is expired? unable to find appointments at the US consulate in Sydney before that time

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer