Ive been here in the US for 3 months now, I still have 3 more months of legal stay so I'm gonna be expiring on April. This is my 2nd time visiting the US. I didn't mention to the port of entry that I am going to see some schools or planning to change my status eventually because it wasn't really the plan so I don't have the Prospective Student annotation. But then I've decided now to have a COS from B2 to F1. I am planning to file a COS a month before I expire and will it be fine if I stay here while waiting for the results even if my I-94 expires? Am I more likely get disapproved? I'm scared that because I dont have the annotation and I have 4months gap from the expiry date from the start of semester they might disapprove my application. Its gonna be a waste of time and money. PLS help!