Skip to main content

Can I stay in temecula if the mother live in san diego, and the baby stay in temecula during my visitation? I have joint custody

San Diego, CA |

I have the 1 yr old baby and stay with her every 5 pm of thursday through 5 pm of sunday, every week, I dont have a job, but the mother has income of $2300 a month, the mother lives in Sandiego and I plan to live in temecula, Can I live in temecula with the child every friday to sunday? and also do I have to pay child support or the mother is the one who will pay child support? I have the baby friday to sunday but I wanna get another day and becomes 5pm of thursday through 5pm of sunday, because the mother work night shift 6pm of thursday through 6pm of saturday and she comes home 9am of sunday and she will sleep sunday daytime. how I can request or ask that I want to have the child every thursday to sunday 5pm? pls I need to know,thank u

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


It is possible to ask the court the award support and modify the visitation schedule if the mother refuses to agree. Temecula is not too far away from the mother but you will need to agree on transportation of the child. I would start by asking the mother if she will agree that to you taking care of your child on Thur-Sun in Temecula. Later I would ask the court to award support.

-Michael R. Juarez Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216 San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 This posting is provided for “information purposes” only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principles discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different jurisdictions.



who will pay child support the mother or me? the mother has income and I dont have income, i have the baby every 5pm of friday to 5pm of sunday every week, the mother make $2300 a month,

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer