Skip to main content

Can I renew my US passport if my federal indictment and warrants have been dismissed but maybe my name still on( NCIC) system

Columbus, OH |

So why the American embassy delay the issue of my passport and they want to see me again

I am American citizen

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2

Best Answer

I am not a criminal defense attorney. As an immigration attorney, I would not know, but if I was to take an educated guess, I would say you should be able to.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


Although this is technically not a US immigration law questions... all I can say is that you should talk to a US-licensed attorney.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer