I have a multiple entry tourist visa. I have been married to a US citizen for one year. I have submitted an I-485. My current I94 will expire before a decision is reached on my I-485. Can I remain in the US until a decision is reached? Can I travel, fly, within the US during this time since my original I94 was submitted with my I-485?