Skip to main content

Can I received compensation from car accident?

Stafford, VA |

Two weeks ago i was rear ended in a minor auto accident and , other driver at fault for following to close . I went to hospital , I sustained lower back pain . lumbar strain . Regenerative joint disease involving the lumbar spine . I continue to have lower back spasms . In 46 years , I've never had any back issues until after the accident .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 7


4th post, same question; same answer, contact an attorney. Good luck.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff


Repeatedly posting the same inquiry is not a guaranty of getting a better, or more preferred answer. Consult with a personal injury attorney in your area.


Consult with an attorney in your area. That is where you will get the answers you need.

I will evaluate your case for free. I can also refer you to an attorney to help you if I cannot help you. Joyce J. Sweinberg, Esquire 215-752-3732 Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice. It is merely intended to provide general information to aid the poster in finding answers to the problem posed. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. In most cases, it is best to contact an attorney directly to find answers to your problems.


You should definitely consult with an attorney real soon.

Ryan Finn * 518.213.0115 * * Referrals are the highest form of compliment * Hacker Murphy serves clients throughout New York State and always pays referring attorneys a reasonable referral fee in contingency cases


Yes. You would need to retain a personal injury lawyer to investigate. Find a lawyer with a low contingency fee, less than 30%, so you get the lion’s share of the settlement, not your lawyer. Thus, don’t get hurt twice by paying a huge fee. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755


You are entitled to recover. Liability is clear due to the fact that you were it from behind. Although you had degenerative changes in your spine, they were asymptomatic. The crash exacerbated the underlying condition and the person who it you is responsible for this exacerbation. Please feel free to call for a free consultation.


I am a Virgina attorney in Warrenton and you should schedule an appointment with a local attorney asap. However, do not wait to seek follow up medical care as it is important to document your injuries and to get appropriate medical care started. Be very careful if you chose to see an orthopaedist in Fredericksburg as there are some very insurance oriented doctors in that community.A local attorney will be able to tell you who to avoid.

Please note in Virginia these claims can be difficult so if there is substantial damage to your vehicleor if you have any visible bruising across your lap or chest from the seatbelt get photos as they will make a back injury more compelling.

Finally, please remember that just because you are going to consult with an attorney does not necessarily mean you need to hire them. Go meet with the attorney and find out about uyour rights and then decide. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer