Skip to main content

Can I received compensation from car accident?

Stafford, VA |

Two weeks ago i was rear ended , other driver at fault for following to close . I sustained lower back pain . lumbar strain . De generative joint disease involving the lumbar spine . I continue to have lower back spasms .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4

Best Answer

Based upon your absence of a statement indicating as such, it does not sound like you have had any medical treatment. You should immediately seek medical attention (soft tissue injuries of the type you describe often do not surface or reveal themselves for days or weeks following the accident) and consult a personal injury attorney in your area. As an aside, "degenerative" is a term used to describe a medical condition that worsens over time. As a condition, it does not appear within 2 weeks. However, you may be entitled to collect compensation for a pre-existing condition that was exacerbated, aggravated and/or activated due to the recent accident. Talk with a lawyer and seek medical attention.


Yes. Seek medical treatment, notify your insurance company and consult a personal injury attorney.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at


Yes- seek out a qualified personal injury attorney. Go to the "find a lawyer" tab.


You would need to retain a personal injury lawyer to investigate. Find a lawyer with a low contingency fee, less than 30%, so you get the lion’s share of the settlement, not your lawyer. Thus, don’t get hurt twice by paying a huge fee. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer