Skip to main content

Can I press charges to this minor male for harassment or stalking?

Louisville, KY |

The male is 15 years of age. Through facebook, he accessed the number to my workplace. I work with Target. Since then, I have blocked and removed him. I was on a voice-chatting system with him and someone else, and they had prank called my work. I immediately got onto them. I removed myself from them, I no longer speak with the male unless needed. Since then, my workplace has gotten many prank calls coming in, often times he asks for me, or does something ridiculous. I received warning of this happening when I wasn't even on the job, I was shopping, and I was told about it. I need to know what I can do.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I moved your question, because it is more a criminal question than an employment or privacy question. You can always contact the County Attorney's Office and discuss the unwanted contact with them. The truth; however is that harrassment and stalking charges are difficult cases to prove and the length and amount of harassment that must be documented occurring is quite lengthy. Call the county attorney. You might also tell your supervisors to be on the lookout for this person who keeps calling, so that they are well aware that you are not involved. Good luck!

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action.


Go to the Jefferson County District Court Clerk's Office and swear out a criminal complaint for Harassing Communications against the juvenile. You can also call the police and make a police report. Also, you can hire an attorney to write a cease and desist letter to the wrongdoer.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..


You should tell your work that you are getting harrassed through no fault of your own. You can file a complaint at the Jefferson County Attorney's office. You may have proof issues. You can also report to the police next time this happens.

By answering questions in this forum, Attorney Anna Aleksander does not undertake to represent you in your legal matter, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Answers are provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as advice of counsel. Speak with a lawyer who practices in this area to determine the best course of action for you and your case.