Skip to main content

Can I press charges of "invasion of privacy".

Mississippi |

My partner's ex-wife has hacked into my personal e-mail account at home and read and sent some of my private and confidential e-mails to her e-mail address.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Yes you can. What it is worth might not be that much if you cannot prove any financial loss due to her hacking.You might find my legal guide on selecting and hiring a lawyer helpful.
You might find my legal guide on Is it Legal? Is it Illegal? helpful.
You might find my legal guide on the understanding the different court systems helpful.
You might find my legal guide on legal terms used in litigation helpful.
You might find my legal guide on commercial litigation helpful.

Mr. Sarno is licensed to practice law in NJ and NY. His response here is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/ client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter in question. Many times the questioner may leave out details which would make the reply unsuitable. Mr. Sarno strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in their own state to acquire more information.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer