Skip to main content

Can i overturn my conviction?

Riverside, CA |

The victim in my case went to court and told the d.a. I had no part in what happened but i was told by my attorney to sign to misdemeanor battery. It happened a year ago. Is there still time to overturn it? And if so is it even possible?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


No - since you had an attorney, the time frame for moving to withdraw your plea has run.

Mr. Feasel is a former prosecutor in San Mateo County (CA) with over 10 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney/client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Feasel to further investigate your situation, feel free to contact him thru this site.


Mr. Feasel is correct. When did the victim go to the DA? Was it before your plea? Was it before your sentencing?



He went to the DA before the plea but i was told by my co-defendant after i was released

Nicholas Milan Loncar

Nicholas Milan Loncar


The DA has a duty under Brady to disclose that (i.e. exculpatory evidence) to your attorney and the court.


No. Too late.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer