Skip to main content

Can i move out my parents house at 18 without permission?

El Centro, CA |

i am 17 about to turn 18 on march 2 2012 i have a 3 month old baby .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Age of majority is 18 in CA. Yes.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.


In California you are legally and adult on your 18th birthday.
I would make sure before moving out that you have all the support you need to take care of you and your baby.
If you need help with child support then you should contact your county's Department of Child Support Services.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer