Asked in Rolling Meadows, IL

Can I hire a lawyer for a flat fee to represent me tomorrow in Court? It should be an uncontested divorce.

Sponsored Listings

5 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings