Skip to main content

Can I have another person who is not a party to my action a FL-410 and FL-411?

Rialto, CA |

Can the Fl - 410 & 411 be certificated err or must they be personally delivered ? If they can be mailed what PEWS form is used ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2

Best Answer

An OSC RE: Contempt must be personally served on the person being cited. It must be served by someone over the age of 18 that is not a party to the action.
Contempt issues can be very complicated due to constitutional issues. You should consult with a Family Law attorney before you proceed forward. At a minimum you should talk with the Court Facilitator to make sure you have done everything right.


your question is unclear. Contempt forms must be personally served upon the person by someone not a party that is over 18.

This is not a comprehensive answer and it is impossible to provide a meaningful response without a consultation. Call us for more information. 619.797.5456

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer