My girlfriend is 16. She going to be 17 in November, I'm 19 years old male (My birthday was on March) and we both live in New York City. This is the problem, her mom doesn't want her daughter to have boyfriends because she thinks I might get her daughter pregnant. I don't want to have sex with my girlfriend yet, we are both in school and we have to be focus on our education. But her mom want to ruin our relationship because she told her daughter that if we don't break up, her mom was going to call the police. So, we broke up on Friday because of the bad things her mom might do to me. Can you guys please answer these questions for me?:
- She's 16 now, can I go to prison even though we haven't had sex? (New York City)
- What if we wait till she's 17, can I still go to prison?
- If her mom call the police, but my girlfriend tell the cops we never had sex, what's gonna happen to her mom?
- I'm 19 and she going to be 17, it is illegal to have girlfriend of that age in NYC?
- Her mom is illegal, she has no documents, but her daughter was born in NYC. Can her mom still call the police?
- Can we have sex after she turns 17, without me going to prison?