Skip to main content

Can I get work release and/or house arrest for a 3rd dui in Berks county, pa.

Kutztown, PA |

I just got my 3rd dui in Berks county, pa. Within 5 years.. I am currently employed and would like to know if it is possible to get work release and/or house arrest and drug/alcohol treatment in place of jail? I am also still on parole from the last dui..

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


I have done this before. It is possible, but is extremely difficult. I need to know more about your case, please call 215.545.3940

Evan Hughes, Esquire


Berks County has an excellent Treatment Court Program that is available to some 3rd time DUI offenders. Many of my clients have been quite successful on this very program and have avoided legnthy prison sentences. I suggest you contact an experienced Reading - Berks County attorney to discuss the details as soon as possible.



I have talked to an attorney today and have discussed this option with him. He also asked me if I had entered the s.t.o.p. second time offenders program for my second dui. I told him that I did not and that i had served 91 days in jail for it. He said that since I have not done the s.t.o.p. for my 2nd dui that I might be able to get into that program now. Is it possible? Cause this is my 3rd dui

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer