Skip to main content

Can i get my courtcase moved to another judge in the county i live in and how much would someone charge if they can do it ?

Saltillo, MS |

i gave my kids up for adoption 2 years ago now im wanting them back-- i probably wouldnt get them back from the judge where they was put up for adoption at( that county) but my county my husband knows the judge and the judge already said that he would give my kids back!!(it aint what you know its who you know) is thier any way that i can get my case switched to another county other than the one that they got adopted in? is thier any lawyer willing to take my case in mississippi and get it moved to another county where a judge already said that he would give me my kids back in that certain county thanks

+ Read More

Filed under: Family law Adoption
Attorney answers 2


You have almost no chance of getting your children back. Please seek counseling

The law office of Anders Ferrington 601-316-8428 practices state wide. In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but instead need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice.


What you are talking about is called forum shopping. It is not legal, ethical or permitted. Also, if a Chancellor told you or your husband that, he should be removed from the bench.

This reply is provided for information purposes only and does not represent legal advice or an attorney-client relationship.