Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Can I get my 2 yr old son now I've completed rehabilitate parenting class and now drug free currently looking for employment,

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer