Skip to main content

Can I get legal advice regarding a recent decision by our lawyers to drop our case regarding a motorcycle accident.

Mesa, AZ |

The case was against the city where it happened . the roads were being paved . We were hit by a car turning left into us. The cones were to large to see each other . The case was on the city and not the driver who hit us. Now they have said that we have no case , and that the odds were against us, so they are dropping it. Saying we can be sued for a frivolus lawsuit

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Sit down with your attorneys for a meeting to see what changed their minds. Sometimes things happen during discovery or depositions that weaken your case, or a recent appellate case comes out that adversely affects you. Based on what you hear you will know if you need to get your file and talk with another attorney.

Good luck.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

Scott J. Corwin

Scott J. Corwin


This is great advice.


Without knowing more about your case and its procedural stance, you should probably consult another personal injury lawyer asap, as I doubt your former lawyer will have a change of heart regarding terminating representation.

The above statement does not create an attorney-client relationship and the submitting party should not consider the responding their attorney.


I agree with my colleagues. Attorneys tend to change their minds for specific reasons. You should schedule a meeting with you attorneys to discuss what leads them to believe that you have no case. I hope you found my response helpful.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer