Skip to main content

Can I get Hardship license after being suspended because of unpaid city of Chicago parking tickets ?

Chicago, IL |

I received tickets on a car I let someone use while I was out of town. The total for which is way to much for me to pay. The city has petitioned State of Illinois for suspension of my drivers license. I work at O'hare airport and can't renew my airport badge without a drivers license. This means that I will fired from my job, there must be relief from this outcome.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You should contact an attorney to try to sort through the tickets. I have had success assisting clients either get rid of some tickets or get them into payment plans with the City, which you could potentially do on your own. Look at the City Dep. of Revenue site and find out how much you owe. I believe you must pay a certain percentage off the top and then you may be able to get into a payment plan. Good luck to you.

The information contained in this web posting should not be interpreted as legal advice. Each person’s legal situation is unique and has its own set of facts and circumstances. You should always consult an attorney for advice regarding your specific situation. Although we encourage you to contact us and enjoy hearing from you via phone calls, website or email, this does not establish an attorney-client relationship.



Can I get my licence back if I get on a payment plan in wit the city of chicago.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer