Can I get a series 7 license if I have horrible credit

La Jolla, CA |

I had my home foreclosed on and have some pretty horrible credit. My question is can I get a series 7 license with this horrible credit?

I don't have an exact answer for you, but the issue is not so much getting the license; you should be able to "get" the license. The issue will be getting a broker-dealer to handle your trades.

Contact a local stock broker and request the information.

I highly doubt that simply having gone through foreclosure would make it so you cannot obtain a series 7 license. Do you owe deficiency post foreclosure?

I am not YOUR lawyer. You should not rely on answers to questions as legal advice. For legal advice you should contact a law firm for a consultation. Tokarska Law Center 185 West F Street #100, San Diego, CA 92101 (619) 285-1992 www.sdbankrupt.com Tokarska Law Center is a Federal Debt Relief Agency representing individuals and businesses in filing for bankrutpcy protection under the U.S. Bankrutpcy Code.