Can I get a pro bono lawyer from dental malpractice?

Highlands, NJ |

I have major dental issues from my past dentist. He was taken to court by other patients and was sued and got his licence taken away. I have 3 teeth he did root canals on that were never finished and broke off. He capped almost all my top teeth and all the crowns have fallen off and my teeth that were still my own are dying and falling out. I'm a 35 year old mother of four kids. I'm so embedded about my smile. That's all I really want out of this is my smile back.

Best Answer

You do not need a pro bono attorney. Dental malpractice attorneys work on contingency fees. They get paid out of the proceeds and advance the costs. I hope he has malpractice insurance because, if not, he will probably file for bankruptcy because I would expect that he committed malpractice on the majority of his patients. This is an all too common scenario. Consult with a local dental malpractice attorney and good luck.

can you point me in the right direction of what Lawyer to contact? I'm really suffering and i need to move on and live my life , i dont /cant leave my home or socialize because of my damages of my teeth and insecurity of the way i look and feel about myself.

David Ian Schoen

David Ian Schoen

I would need more information. I would be happy to speak with you and help you sort this out. You can call me at the number listed on my profile.

Simply Google "dental malpractice lawyer", and they only get paid unless they get you money.

Thank do you know of any in my area that would be the "Right" choice for this situation ..... Posted less than a minute ago. thank you, i haven't had dental insurance to FIX my issues from this HACK i just got dental back on my insurance but they are tied into each other. , i tried to contact my insurance company about my issues , i said to them that i was under the care of a dentist that they APPROVED . and they told me they files they saw showed nothing wrong. well thats incorrect , they way my teeth are NOW are different they the x rays they have. over the years or less , the caps have all fallen out. they never took care of issues that were VERY important. that they neglected to address . Or that they never finished . Please HELP me , I don't know where to turn to. i have 5!! yes only 5 teeth. 4 of them are caps . one is my own. I just NEED the bad pieces removed and either put veneers or dentures which i have at the age of 35 in my mouth , I just want to have my confidence back. and get a "real" job and PROGRESS in my life. + feel 100% better about myself. I need help.. I want to feel "pretty again" I need this for myself and selfassteme. The only thing holding me back on being on TOP of the world is my teeth. my smile....

Sorry for the misspelling and pther mess ups . I hope that you kinda understood what I meant. :p

The challenge isn't to find a pro bono attorney. Your task is to find counsel who has handled malpractice and is willing to accept your case. Dental malpractice cases tend to require extensive expert workup and at the same time the damages tend to be low. While my office - not in your jurisdiction - has handled and tried dental malpractice cases, we are extremely selective about viable cases. Start looking now. Don't waste any time. More on malpractice: BLUE LINK BELOW

Law Offices of Andrew D. Myers, North Andover, MA & Derry, NH provide answers for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be given by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, thoroughly familiar with the area of the law in which your concern lies. This creates no attorney-client relationship.

thank you, i haven't had dental insurance to FIX my issues from this HACK , i tried to contact my insurance company about my issues , i said to them that i was under the care of a dentist that they APPROVED . and they told me they files they saw showed nothing wrong. well thats incorrect , they way my teeth are NOW are different they the x rays they have. over the years or less , the caps have all fallen out. they never took care of issues that were VERY important. that they neglected to address . Or that they never finished . Please HELP me , I don't know where to turn to. i have 5!! yes only 5 teeth. 4 of them are caps . one is my own. I just NEED the bad pieces removed and either put veneers or dentures which i have at the age of 35 in my mouth , I just want to have my confidence back. and get a "real" job and PROGRESS in my life. + feel 100% better about myself. I need help.. I want to feel "pretty again" I need this for myself and selfassteme. The only thing holding me back on being on TOP of the world is my teeth. my smile....

You do not need a pro bono lawyer. A medical malpractice attorney will only collect fees if your case is won. Consult with a local medical malpractice attorney. Consultations are generally free.

thank you, i haven't had dental insurance to FIX my issues from this HACK i just got dental back on my insurance but they are tied into each other. , i tried to contact my insurance company about my issues , i said to them that i was under the care of a dentist that they APPROVED . and they told me they files they saw showed nothing wrong. well thats incorrect , they way my teeth are NOW are different they the x rays they have. over the years or less , the caps have all fallen out. they never took care of issues that were VERY important. that they neglected to address . Or that they never finished . Please HELP me , I don't know where to turn to. i have 5!! yes only 5 teeth. 4 of them are caps . one is my own. I just NEED the bad pieces removed and either put veneers or dentures which i have at the age of 35 in my mouth , I just want to have my confidence back. and get a "real" job and PROGRESS in my life. + feel 100% better about myself. I need help.. I want to feel "pretty again" I need this for myself and selfassteme. The only thing holding me back on being on TOP of the world is my teeth. my smile....

I doubt any attorney would undertake a dental malpractice case pro bono, when you have access to an attorney through a contingent-fee contract agreement. Contact some local personal injury attorneys and see whether or not they are able to undertake your representation.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Posted less than a minute ago. thank you, i haven't had dental insurance to FIX my issues from this HACK i just got dental back on my insurance but they are tied into each other. , i tried to contact my insurance company about my issues , i said to them that i was under the care of a dentist that they APPROVED . and they told me they files they saw showed nothing wrong. well thats incorrect , they way my teeth are NOW are different they the x rays they have. over the years or less , the caps have all fallen out. they never took care of issues that were VERY important. that they neglected to address . Or that they never finished . Please HELP me , I don't know where to turn to. i have 5!! yes only 5 teeth. 4 of them are caps . one is my own. I just NEED the bad pieces removed and either put veneers or dentures which i have at the age of 35 in my mouth , I just want to have my confidence back. and get a "real" job and PROGRESS in my life. + feel 100% better about myself. I need help.. I want to feel "pretty again" I need this for myself and selfassteme. The only thing holding me back on being on TOP of the world is my teeth. my smile....