Skip to main content

Can i get a pardon

Pampa, TX |

i was convicted of theft of firearm a state jail felony in texas, i got deported for 10 years. i have 2 kids born in the usa. i been in the country since i was 4 now im 21.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Did you actually get deported or you currently have a pending deportation order against you? If you were deported, how soon afterwards did you return to US and how?

You will need to consult with an experienced immigration attorney. You may have options, but there will be no way to tell without reviewing your criminal and immigration histories.

You can find attorneys in your area by going to Good luck!

[This answer is for general purposes only; it does not constitute advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.]


I would need to review your record of conviction as a whole and your family history including any potential US family, before coming up with an answer to this quesiton.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.