Can I get a fl drivers license now if I have nj drivers license suspended currently.

Boca Raton, FL |

My drivers license has been suspended for a long time and I believe the only reason it is still suspended is do to failure of payment of fines. May I apply for a hardship license in f.l. .?

Call florida DMV and ask.

If you need representation, call us at (530) 758-8317 or email thelaw@mytrustedlawyer.com Our replies to Avvo questions should not be considered specific legal advice to any individual, and no attorney-client relationship is formed with you. Our aim is to provide general principles that may be useful to the Avvo community as a whole. You should seek individual legal advice pertaining to your specific factual situation, and the laws applicable to your jurisdiction. If you want that advice from us, contact us at thelaw@mytrustedlawyer.com.

I don't know why they have a phone number ... They never answer