Skip to main content

Can I get a copy of a will in Pennsyslvania once it is submitted into the Will of Registry?

Harrisburg, PA |

I am out of state and need to get a copy of my fathers will can I do that and if so how?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Yes, the will becomes public record. You can go to the Register of Wills Office in the County where the decedent resided at the time of his death. Alternatively, you can call the same office and discuss what their requirements are for sending a copy out to you.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer