Skip to main content

Can i fix papers for my husband even tho he has a felony

Sun Valley, CA |

my husband got deported and now i want to fix citizenship, but he has a felony, will he have a chance to get them back

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Not certain. My recommendation is to contact an immigration attorney for a free consultation. Bring whatever documents that you have to the consultation. I wish you the best.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.


Moved to Immigration. Perhaps they will have some suggestions.

I am licensed in Pennsylvania. Members of my firm are licensed in various states, including Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. We handle cases involving personal injury (car accidents slip and falls, etc.,) medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, workers' compensation and social security disability. This post is not legal advice, but instead contains general educational information. Please do not act or refrain from acting based upon what you read in this post. Also please remember that this post does not form an attorney/client relationship between you and me. If you have specific legal questions, you should contact an attorney in your state for assistance.


Speak with an immigration attorney.