Skip to main content

Can i find a lawyer to dismiss my case

Chino Hills, CA |

Im a nonrevokeable parolee who s place of residence has been raided. inside my supposed room had one 22mm round bullet and brass knuckles. Also found by police was a pipe for both narcotics and weed. The charges brought against me and my roommate were posession of drug paraphenellia and posession of ammunition and metal knuckles. the case was dropped for my roommate and was DA rejected at arraingnment and i bailed out. two months later the DA has filed all four charges against me and yesterday my PD informed me that the bail was going to be raised from 35k to 95k. At this time, after i claimed to be present at roll call in court i left. The PD infornmed me that the police has stated that i admitted to owning these items, yes it was in the room but i dont even live there.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


This is a little confusing but the DA has the right to refile your charges within the statute of limitations. If your bail was raised and you somehow escaped the courtroom you probably have a warrant out. I would see a bail bondsman and ask him to check. I see no way to get your case dismissed at thhis stage of the proceedings.


Mr. Kaman is right, at this stage you need to do damage control rather than worry about the case being dismissed. It is impossible to say whether it can or not because no one here has seen the complaint and the evidence against you.

Feel free to call me for a free consultation.

Elliot Zarabi

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer