Skip to main content

Can i file a police report a week after the accident?

Maryville, TN |
Attorney answers 3


Yes you can. You should do so as soon as possible.


Yes. If the accident was not your fault, get a car accident lawyer to get you money for your pain and suffering.

Click on the name of the person answering your question to see their profile and qualifications and the link to their website. The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.


Call police department and see if they allow you to file report.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer