Asked in Tucson, AZ

Can I file a police complaint against my US citizen husband.? I am not in the US, nor a US citizen.

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings