Skip to main content

Can I file a motion to dismiss?

Miami, FL |

I was arrested outside the officers jurisdiction on a charge allegedly happen three weeks prior. The officer was not in fresh pursuit, he arrested me under color of office, and the state never introduced any mutual aid agreement. And, I would like to know is moncrieffe v. State 55 so. 3d 736 is controlling

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


It might be possible. An attorney's review of your file would be necessary to give a better answer.

The information provided herein is provided as general legal information and does not constitute legal advice. The information is based on the facts given and should not be relied upon by the reader. An attorney-client relationship is not established by this transmitting this information. The best way to receive accurate advice and establish an attorney-client relationship is by retaining a licensed attorney.


It is difficult to answer your question without looking at the A-form or seeing deposition transcripts. You need to contact an experience criminal defense attorney in Dade County. Use Avvo to help.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer