Can i file a lawsuit if a collision shop has painted my truck the wrong color more than 4 times and has kept my truck over 5 wee
1. Major color discrepancy in the paint (4×)
2. Bumper was replaced with a bumper that had either overspray, clear coat, or cracking chrome colored paint
3. The bumper guard was very loose
4. The head light was loose and nearly fell out
5. The driver door was not aligned
6. Nicks in the paint
7. Rubber lining around windshield flapped if you drove the truck
8. Orange peel effect in the paint.
9. Scratches on the back of the truck where there were none before....on BOTH sides of the truck....
1 attorney answer
I gather you are working with your own Insurance Company and have been following their direction. If this is correct, I suggest that you call the Texas Insurance Commission and file a complaint with them. It has been my experience that this usually gets the Insurance company to concentrate on their insured's problem. Call 1 800 252 3439.
-Marion W. Cain Law Offices of Marion W. Cain, P.C. This posting is provided for “information purposes” only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice". Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.