Skip to main content

Can i file a lawsuit against a county for defamation causing trouble in my home and trouble with every part of my life family

Little Falls, MN |

the county has locked me many different places because they claim im seriously mentally ill my med dr my psychologist one of the leading psychiatrists in the state and anybody else i have dealt cannot find one given mental illness nor does my med dr think i have a drug issue the overdoses have all been caused by the medication i was on. this last time they took me from my home to put me in several different places causing harm to family and friends. the serious defamation this time was verbally and written about me to many different people and i believe the place im in this time may have by far have been the worst.they have put me through total holy hell and taken any dignity that i had left completely away from me. i do believe its going to take some serious time to get that back.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You can challenge the leg proceedings but chances of prevailing on a lawsuit would be unlikely.

Disclaimer: Nothing in this email message creates an attorney client relationship absent a retainer agreement with this office. Any response to email inquiries should be considered general in nature and should not be relied upon as legal advice. You should always consult a lawyer in your state regarding your specific legal matter.


I don't see this likely to happen. I suspect it would just cause you more aggravation and frustration.

Disclaimer: This email message in no way creates an attorney client relationship between Majeski Law, LLC and the recipient. Responses are general in nature and do not constitute legal advice. You should consult a lawyer regarding any specific legal matter.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer