Skip to main content

Can I exit and return to the US using my travel document, however using my passport to enter Lebanon?

New York, NY |

My travel date is imminent, and I didn't receive my travel document yet.

Of course I should wait until it's issued before traveling, right? Is it risky that I travel without it and get it shipped to me in Lebanon for my return?

My most important question now, can I use my Egyptian passport to enter Lebanon? Because entering Lebanon with a travel document will need an approximately 2 months to have my visa issued.Otherwise, I don't need visa to enter Lebanon if I used my passport.

To put it in simpler terms, can I exit and return to the US using my travel document, however using my passport to enter Lebanon.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


It isn't necessary to repeat/revise your questions.

See my prior answer.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


Yes, you can, but if you are here on Asylum, it might mean a one way ticket if the asylum was from Lebanon.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer