Questions & Answers
Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.
Question

Can I do anything is the sexual harassment especially when I didn't say it was okay? Or give him the wrong idea.

So at work, another employee, a old man says. I love you touch my breast. , my butt grabed my hand still he dont stop. Now the team Leader talks about me with him about. He likes you and all this stuff makes me uncomfortable. They all know because they talk about it, but no one says or does anything. I have asked it to stop nothing. I'm nice to everyone they know that I go a lot. I work hard I'm always helping even to the women. I'm nice and was smiling and trying to be respectful. I give all the employees women man candy just I'm a nice person and when they said I love you. I even said no, you don't love me stop saying that. Yes, I'm still uncomfortable. I need help. I don't know what to do.

| 3 answers
Answer
Sponsored Listings
Answer
Answer
Sponsored Listings
28731EB2-58E3-4EAD-9AF7-03A80A94D0EF