Skip to main content

Can I continue studying under a B1/B2 Visa after I graduated from high school in the USA?

San Diego, CA |

I graduated from High School in California, with a B1/B2 visitor Visa, and I wanted to continue my studies in a Texas Community College, can I do that?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


B visa holders are not authorized to study in the US. You need to try to get the correct student status, if you are eligible.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer