Skip to main content

Can I contest in Washington state from Massachusetts

Westford, MA |

I am a brother of my sister who passed away last week. After caring for her for the last month, I find out that none of her family were included in her will. She was under psychiatric care for the past 15 years with multiple problems and a 10 year history of crystal meth use. Her so called executor and power of attorney are 2 different girls of a 2 year acquaintance which she left 50% to them and 50% to charity. They will not send us a copy of the will. There is a 100,000.00 life insurance policy and an undertermined amount of 401K money.
I need help, please respond

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If your sister died as a resident of the state of Washington, her will would be administered in that state, and any challenge to the will would need to be made in that state. I suggest that you consult with an attorney in Washington concerning your rights and those of your family.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer