Skip to main content

Can I claim my 17 year old on my taxes?

Ontario, CA |

He is a full time student. Did not work all year.

+ Read More

Filed under: Tax law
Attorney answers 1


If he is your dependent and you supported him you can claim him.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change.