Can I beat a 1st degree burglary charge?

Snellville, GA |

I was stopped and questioned near the crime But let go. The house in question is my let's say hookup so Yes I'm sure I do have fingerprint in the house. Also he runs a hair salon out of his home so could it be considered comercial burglary?

Hopefully you did not incriminate yourself when you were questioned. Whether you can "beat" the case depends on what evidence they have against you. Please contact me at 404-812-4305 if you would like to discuss your case in detail.

I agree

Contact Mr. Pines and stay off the internet with criminal details.

I'll give you a call in just a little while I'm trying to get out of the house for the day

Alan James Brinkmeier

Alan James Brinkmeier

Call Mr. Pines. I have an Illinois law license.

There are many factors that will determine whether you are successful in defense of your case. You should consult with an attorney as soon as possible to discuss all the facts I this matter. Feel free to contact me should you need more guidance or counsel. With regards,

P Darrell Kimbrell

The information is provided for general purposes only and should not be relied upon. You are advised to consult with an attorney of your choosing, who can advise you on the particular facts and options in your case. No attorney-client relationship is intended or formed absent you executing a signed fee agreement. P. Darrell Kimbrell is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. Information provided is based only on Georgia law, and is not directly applicable to any other jurisdictions, states, or districts. This response, or any response, is not legal advice nor does such response create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information. Any state specific concerns should be directed to an attorney who is licensed to practice law in that respective state.

The answer to your question would require reviewing the State's entire case file against you. You need to retain a lawyer to defend you.

Burglary carried up to 20 years, so you need to be very careful what you say to the police or on the internet. Seek legal advice before you talk to anyone else. You may not have even been charged yet, and need to get some advice on keeping it that way.

The above information is general in nature. In order to obtain more specific and legal advice upon which to base your important decisions, please contact our office directly for a free phone or in person consultation. Robert M. Gardner, Jr. Hicks, Massey & Gardner, LLP hmgrmg@yahoo.com 53 W. Candler St. Or 718 Oak St. Winder, Ga. 30680 Gainesville, Georgia (770) 307-4899 (770) 538-0555 gadebtlaw.com hicksmasseyandgardner.com serving metro Atlanta and all of Northeast Georgia Bankruptcy, Divorce, Personal Injury, Worker’s Compensation, Medical Malpractice, Adoption, Civil and Criminal Litigation