Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Can I be forced by Social Security to start drawing from a small retirement fund I have through my former employer?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer