Skip to main content

Can I be convicted of contributing to a minor if there is no evidence?

Paris, TN |

I had a warrant for contributing to a minor from a liquor store on the 4th or 5th of this month. I was nowhere near said liquor store on those dates, but I did carry my drunk friend (she's 17) home on one of those nights. What will I be charged with if anything?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Contact an attorney right away and discuss it with him or her. You don't have to be near the liquor store to have the charge sustained by a court.

The information provided herein is for informational purposes and should not be construed to establish an attorney client relationship. To establish such a relationship, the prospective client would need to meet with me in person, and have a detailed discussion about all the facts and circumstances surrounding your case.


You need to speak with a TN attorney.



Contact a criminal defense attorney to assist. There are many good ones here on AVVO, just select "Find a Lawyer" at the top of the page. Good luck.

This is not intended as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship exists because of this response.


I presume your warrant is for Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor, in which case that would be the first charge based upon what I have read here. As to whether there might could be any other charges and what they could be, that depends upon a number of factors. You should contact an attorney in your area to discuss your case.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer