Skip to main content

Can I Apply for FAS FA if my mother is a legal resident of NJ and I am an approved deferred action for childhood arrivals

Camden, NJ |

I'm a college student who was approved by the deferred action for childhood arrivals , i have a SS number and working permit and my mother is a legal U . S Resident . Some colleges require me to apply for FAS FA to see if I am eligible to some of their scholarships . Would i be able to fill out a FAS FA ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


I would not know, I am sorry. I think school advisor should be a better person to ask.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:


Yes, but you will not be qualified based on what i known today about this specific DACA program.; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.