Skip to main content

Can I apply for d defer action even thou I gt convicted og a crome I wen I was14 n a juvenile gt tranfer to adult parole

Dallas, TX |

Havent comint any more crimes not a gang memer or nothing gt my g.e.d ???

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration
Attorney answers 2


We would need more information on the crime you committed your ocnviction and your sentence



Agg robery sentenced tp 15 yrs did 3 in tyc den did 3 in tyc paroled gt tranfer to to tdcj paroll done good mo write UPS gt left 7 yrs


I agree with my colleague. There are also other requirements to be eligible for the deferred action.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer